Themed Garden Collections and Sample Seed Packets
Galactic Garden 'Neutron Star' is number three in a four-part collection of outer space themed garden vegies that kids and adults alike are sure to love. These collections are a great way to engage little minds and hands in a multi-faceted learning experience that includes science, history, culinary aspects as well as help to foster a desire to be mindful stewards of our great green planet.
• Squash ‘Shooting Star’ (Cucurbita pepo) The world’s first yellow “climbing” Zucchini perfect for small spaces. Golden fruits abound on vines that can be trained up a trellis. Imported England
• Tomato ‘Pocket Star Cherry’ (Solanum lycopersicum) An excellent cherry tomato variety. Slightly acidic tomatoes of green are produced in mass.
• Carrot ‘Solar Yellow’ (Daucus carota) Sweet and tender truly golden roots add color and interest in the kitchen.
• Eggplant ‘Galaxy of Stars’ (Solanum melongena) A bright magenta purple eggplant with starkly contrasted white striations running the length of the fruit.
• Cucumber ‘Space Master’ (Cucumis sativus) An adorable space-saving variety that produces bunches of 6”-7” cucumbers on compact vines.
• Pepper ‘Orange Sun’ (Capsicum annuum) Brilliant orange bell peppers contrast highly with the dark green pepper leaves. This variety tout medium to thick crispy orange flesh.
• Cauliflower ‘Aerospace’ (Brassica oleracea var. botrytis) An icy asteroid-white full headed cabbage with early maturity.
• Orach ‘Aaurora Mix’ (Atriplex hortensis) Plants boast a variety of colors such as gold, carmine, champagne pink, dark green and merlot to deep purple. Use the same way as spinach.
Each variety of seeds included in this collection is individually packaged with growing instructions and has been responsibly sourced from environmentally friendly suppliers or grown in our central Texas gardens (free from pesticides).
For even more fun and savings, check out our other rare seed packets, Grab Bags and Themed Garden Collections.
We provide a great way to stretch your gardening dollars while expanding your plant varieties!
We only source seeds from reputable companies that supply nursery grower stock, responsibly wild collect or personally grow and harvest the seeds we carry.
All seeds are visually inspected and then hand packed into packets that are clearly labeled and include growing instructions.