Themed Garden Collections and Sample Seed Packets
Galactic Garden 'Red Dwarf Star' is number one in a four-part collection of outer space themed garden vegies that kids and adults alike are sure to love. These collections are a great way to engage little minds and hands in a multi-faceted learning experience that includes science, history, culinary aspects as well as help to foster a desire to be mindful stewards of our great green planet.
• Tomato ‘Solar Flare’ (Solanum lycopersicum) Bright red tomatoes with yellow “flares” that run the length of the fruit.
• Pepper ‘White Cloud’ (Capsicum annuum) A beautiful bell variety with medium thick flesh that mature from green to white then ivory and finally red.
• Carrot ‘Black Nebula’ (Daucus carota) Dark purple almost black roots are an excellent addition to fresh and cooked applications..
• Lettuce ‘Galactic’ (Lactuca sativa) A dark merlot colored variety that is compact and early to mature.
• Radish ‘Blue Moon’ (Raphanus sativus) An outstanding neon purple radish with color throughout the entire root.
• Rocket ‘Apollo’ (Eruca vesicaria subsp. sativa) An heirloom Arugula imported from England that imparts a spicy zesty taste to fresh salads.
• Cabbage ‘China Star’ (Brassica rapa var. pekinesis) A large variety of Asian cabbage that touts a dark green out head with dark yellow center.
• Swiss Chard ‘Magenta Sunset' (Beta vulgaris subsp. cicla var. Flavescens) – This variety presents with dark Merlot to hot pink stalks and veining for a truly spectacular sight.
Each variety of seeds included in this collection is individually packaged with growing instructions and has been responsibly sourced from environmentally friendly suppliers or grown in our central Texas gardens (free from pesticides).
For even more fun and savings, check out our other rare seed packets, Grab Bags and Themed Garden Collections.
We provide a great way to stretch your gardening dollars while expanding your plant varieties!
We only source seeds from reputable companies that supply nursery grower stock, responsibly wild collect or personally grow and harvest the seeds we carry.
All seeds are visually inspected and then hand packed into packets that are clearly labeled and include growing instructions.