Themed Garden Collections and Sample Seed Packets
Galactic Garden 'White Dwarf Star' is number two in a four-part collection of outer space themed garden vegies that kids and adults alike are sure to love. These prepacked collections are a great way to engage little minds and hands in a multi-faceted learning experience that includes science, history, culinary aspects as well as help to foster a desire to be mindful stewards of our great green planet.
• Tomato ‘Cosmonaut Volkav’ (Solanum lycopersicum) A slightly flattened beefsteak heirloom variety named after Vladislav Volkov, a Russian astronaut who died upon reentry to the Earth inside the Soyuz 11 capsule.
• Broccoli ‘Apollo’ (Brassica oleracea) Similar to sprouting broccoli this tasty variety is a hybrid cross between hybrid broccoli and
• Carrot ‘Lunar White’ (Daucuscarota) An heirloom carrot that is stark white and virtually coreless.
• Cauliflower ‘Flame Star’ (Brassica oleracea) An outstanding orange colored cauliflower that produces 7" heads with superb texture and flavor.
• Radish ‘Red Moon’ (Raphanus sativus) An outstanding neon pink radish with color throughout the entire root.
• Watermelon ‘Early Yellow Moonbeam’ (Citrullus lanatus) An early to mature icebox melon with sweet crispy yellow flesh.
• Okra ‘Star of David’ (Abelmoschus esculentus) A meaty and prolific variety that slices into fabulous star shaped pieces.
• Pepper ‘Jupiter’ (Capsicum annuum) A large blocky thick walled bell pepper that ripens to a deep fire engine red.
Each variety of seeds included in this collection is individually packaged with growing instructions and has been responsibly sourced from environmentally friendly suppliers or grown in our central Texas gardens (free from pesticides).
For even more fun and savings, check out our other rare seed packets, Grab Bags and Themed Garden Collections.
We provide a great way to stretch your gardening dollars while expanding your plant varieties!
We only source seeds from reputable companies that supply nursery grower stock, responsibly wild collect or personally grow and harvest the seeds we carry.
All seeds are visually inspected and then hand packed into packets that are clearly labeled and include growing instructions.