Themed Garden Collections and Sample Seed Packets
No other color in the spectrum represents life as the color green does. The flowers in this collection tout some of the most sought after blooms by flower enthusiasts and florists. The Green Blooms Flower seed collection includes:
• Zinnia 'Queen Lime Orange' (Zinnia elegans) Queen Lime Orange is an easy to grow annual flower that boasts large bicolored blooms that are green in the center and fade outward to orange. This new and exciting cultivar is highly sought after.
• Bells of Ireland (Moluccella laevis) Bells of Ireland is native to the middle east and has been grown for it's large fragrant flower spikes. Like many green flower cultivars, it is the sepals (calyx) rather than petals that gives rise to the flower. Makes a great cut flower for fresh flower arrangements.
• Aster 'Hulk' (Callistephus chinensis) Hulk aster is an intriguing flower that lacks petals thereby allowing the bright green sepals that surround the cream and butter center to stand out spectacularly. Hulk makes a wonderful cut flower.
• Zinnia 'Green Envy' (Zinnia elegans) Green envy is an easy to grow annual flower that boasts large chartreuse colored blooms all season long. This variety pairs well with pastel colored flowers and makes an excellent cut flower as well.
• Rudbeckia 'Green Wizard' (Rudbeckia occidentalis) Green Wizard rudbeckia is a unique specimen where the flower 'petals' are missing giving prominence to the bright sepals underneath. The center is dark, conical and has a 'band' of yellow at it's base likening it to a wizard's hat. Green wizard makes an excellent cut flower.
• Echinacea 'Green Twister' (Echinacea purpurea) Green Twister is a variety of echinacea that was developed via selective breeding rather than hybridization. These curious flowers have the classic berry to lilac petals of the wildform but fade into a light green on the edges. Green twister is highly sought after.
• Angelica (Angelica archangelica) Also known as wild celery, Angelica blooms are large cluster-like with a light green yellow color and a heavenly scent. Angelica grows tall and makes a wonderful back of the border planting.
•Green Foxglove (Digitalis viridiflora) Native to the Woodland areas of Southeastern Europe, Green Foxglove touts tall stems adorned with lime green to yellow blooms that have mahogany spotting on the throats. This rare green blooming foxglove makes an exquisite long lasting cut flower.
Each variety of seeds included in this collection is individually packaged with growing instructions and has been responsibly sourced from environmentally friendly suppliers or grown in our central Texas gardens (free from pesticides).
For even more fun and savings, check out our other rare seed packets, Grab Bags and Themed Garden Collections.
We provide a great way to stretch your gardening dollars while expanding your plant varieties!
We only source seeds from reputable companies that supply nursery grower stock, responsibly wild collect or personally grow and harvest the seeds we carry.
All seeds are visually inspected and then hand packed into packets that are clearly labeled and include growing instructions.