Themed Garden Collections and Sample Seed Packets
Bright Sights is number four of four Rainbow Garden Collections, all of which boast seeds from colorful food cultivars. Some have colorful fruits whilst others have colorful leaves, but all will add splashes of color throughout your garden and the taste of fresh grown, healthy food to your table.
• Tomato'Brad's Atomic Grape' (Solanum lycopersicum) An elongated cherry tomato that touts fruits in crazy color combinations to include orange pink, crimson, purple and green. Each fruit is a work of art.
• Cucumber 'Salt & Pepper' (Cucumis sativus) A small 3"-5" creamy ivory cucumber with black speck spines. Great slicer.
• Celery'Peppermint Stick' (Apium graveolens) A beautiful bicolored celery that touts excellent flavor, bolt resistance and eye-catching color.
• Eggplant'Thai Lavender Frog Egg' (Solanum melongena) Tiny tasty 1" purple and white fruits make great stuffed eggplant hors d'oeuvres.
• Squash'Golden Zucchini' (Cucurbita pepo) Bright yellow tender fruits are quick to produce on full bushy plants.
• Radish'Malaga’ (Rhapanus sativus) Dark purple roots tout pristine white flesh. Makes a colorful addition to salads.
• Carrot'Atomic Red’ (Daucus carota) A bright red tender carrots maintain their fiery color even when cooked. Add color to the dinnerplate with these beauties.
• Melon'Kajari' (Cucumis melo) This colorful melon resembles a beachball with green, orange and yellow striations running the length of the fruit. Flesh is creamy white and super sweet.
Each variety of seeds included in this collection is individually packaged with growing instructions and has been responsibly sourced from environmentally friendly suppliers or grown in our central Texas gardens (free from pesticides).
For even more fun and savings, check out our other rare seed packets, Grab Bags and Themed Garden Collections.
We provide a great way to stretch your gardening dollars while expanding your plant varieties!
We only source seeds from reputable companies that supply nursery grower stock, responsibly wild collect or personally grow and harvest the seeds we carry.
All seeds are visually inspected and then hand packed into packets that are clearly labeled and include growing instructions.